share buttons

Friday, November 29, 2013

Funny and Cute Kid Quotes 1

For the past several years I have kept a list of the funny things I have heard kids say. Here are the first ten. Check back soon for more!


Camper was unhappy with burnt grilled cheese sandwich his dad packed him for lunch. I told him that his dad made the sandwich with love.
Camper: No, he made it with burnt.

At the Natural History Museum:
Me: Dinosaurs laid eggs, but we don't lay eggs, do we?
Camper: No, we lay people.

playing Wii while babysitting:
6-year-old: I don't mean to brag, but… I'm really good at this!

Child walked in the door and immediately spilled glitter all of the floor.
8-year-old: I have only been here a minute and we have already had an incident!

2nd grader who just finished his workbook: OK Sarah, you can recycle this now!

2nd grader: Instead of saying Sarah, you can say fara, and then you can change fara into ferret!

2nd grader after several minutes of debate among the group: 
This is getting in control! (He meant "out of control".)

I was confused on how to get out of the massive parking lot.
1st grader: Sarah, you don't know anything!

I was talking to a girl about how the boys in my religious school class are more antsy than the girls.
6-year-old: Ya 'cause boys have to pee all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment