share buttons

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mali's Shenanigans

My dog Mali is 12 now. As she declines, I have started taking more videos of the silly things she does that I take for granted, because I want to remember her long after she is gone. Here are two recent ones:


During summer 2011 my parents left me home alone for a week while my brother was at a camp and they were on a vacation just the two of them. During that week, Mali found some weird bugs in the yard at night and ate a ton of them. I figured she wiped out the whole species (at least from our yard) because I hadn't seen them since… until she found another one the other night!

Mali and the Crunchy Bug




Mali loves carrots! Listen closely and you can hear the crunch sound as she chews them up. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment