share buttons

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Funny and Cute Kid Quotes 2

Here are the next ten kid quotes from my collection. Check back soon for more!


trying to get the vacuum cleaner to turn on:
me: Is this thing battery powered?
kids (ages 6 & 8): Ya, you just have to plug it in!

Hebrew workbook question: Can you think of a song that includes the word Shalom?
1st grade student response: No.

my dad: That's Sarah's car.
6-year-old: Oh, does your brother have one, too?
me: No.
6-year-old: He doesn't want one?

after getting "shot":
me: Help me!
3-year-old: I don't need help!

me: So your mom signed you up?
8-year-old: Ya, it's official! 

playing kickball:
Child: Who is batting for Bob?
Bob (age 6): I'm batting for Bob!

after finding out that I was alive for the new millennium and for 9/11:
8-year-old: Were you alive for the Titanic, too?

Me: Did you start the pushing?
10-year-old: No.
Me: Then who did?
10-year-old: …me.

At the zoo by a special exhibit displaying real animal fur:
Woman nearby: You can touch animal fur!
7-year-old: Did you hear that? You can touch animal turd!

After walking around the zoo for about an hour:
7-year-old: Whew! That was quite a long journey!


Click here to see part 1 of the kid quotes series.

No comments:

Post a Comment