share buttons

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mali is… Everywhere?

As you may know if you have read some of my previous posts, my family's beloved dog, Mali, died just over a month ago on March 26. She was a beagle/springer mix that we were given in a random coincidence when she was 10 months old in 2000.

Because my dog was a mix and not a purebred, I really have never seen a dog that looks just like her. But that all changed today, thanks to Google! Just for fun, I searched "beagle springer". Wow, Mali may have passed away, but I now know that Mali has a whole army of mini-me's running around. Check it out!


Here are some shots of Mali for reference:









And here are the Mali mini-me's:

Cinco
photo via www.dogsindepth.com
Bailey
photo via www.flickr.com
Ricky
photo via www.flickr.com
Pepper
photo via www.adoptpetrescue.org
Buster
Buster and a sibling
this photo and previous via www.pethavendogs.blogspot.com
Michael
photo via www.recycler.com

So fun! Which "mini-me" do you think looks most like Mali?

No comments:

Post a Comment