share buttons

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sarah's Summer Summary

Well, it's been a long, mostly good summer. I worked at JCC day camp for the first time since I was 17, made good money, and got to work alongside some new people as well as some I have known since I was a kid. I joined a new gym where I learned some new exercises and a new style of strength training program and met a bunch of awesome people. I spent a lot of time with friends playing games, going out to eat, seeing movies, and just hanging out and also spent a lot of time with my family, including our sweet dog Scout. I spent a weekend enjoying the outdoors at Girl Scout Camp with my mom and many other wonderful people. I visited my friend's classroom multiple times both in May and August and continued to get a feel for what it's really like to be a teacher. It's been real; back to my "school life" in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment